Ulpiny have again exchanged glances, and the senior with bitterness has said: - He again does not understand us. It is
very a pity.
- Damnation! - Varg has roared. - So explain! You clever - so explain to me, I wish to know! Mark has taken a hand in a
breast and has told: - You learn. But not at once. Do not hurry up. Surplus of knowledge is excited more, than with a
superfluous bowl of a strong ale. We your friends. We will not leave you. We will help you. You all learn that itself will want to
learn. Do not hurry up.
- Think at a leisure that we to you have told, - has added January.
- And if you dare, then do not recede! We need to be assured that you entirely with us, mind, both heart, and soul, and a
body, and not just feelings. For feelings prehodjashchi...
- Well, - said Varg.
He has understood that it is more than anything yet will not achieve from these strange people.
But just because they were such strange, they seemed it so necessary! He has recollected, what dangers can threaten
- I should hide somewhere you, friends. That the duke, my father, neither its people, nor robbers, somebody you could not
- Reasonably, - Mark has nodded. - we need such place where we could create...
- That-that?! - I mean, to arrange laboratory. We are scientists, do not forget, the friend.
- Do not become angry, - January has smiled. - We are not going to write philosophical treatises. We will create the
weapon if so it is necessary for you.
In the heat of day of street were deserted.
In Narbonnsky Gallia the world reigned.
Modern Narbonna stood in ten germah from ancient Roman settlement. It was generated round the medieval fortress
constructed on a hill norvegami, that is "northern people", during a time of a gain by them of Gallia; there was this gain about
one thousand years ago.
The citadel was erected by kind masters. Walls created from rough otesannyh blocks, but stacked these blocks densely to
each other. Walls were steep, high and thick. They were crowned with a parapet with a rectangular teeth.
In a fortress conducted unique gate with a heavy steel lattice and a drawbridge over a wide ditch with water. The history of
the past centuries was embodied on fortifications: here marks from shells ballist and catapults, here traces from gun kernels,
here black stains from a flame of flame throwers, and here the ancient stone as if cries are thermal radiators on efiritovyh
crystals have worked... For one thousand years the Narbonnsky stronghold only has obeyed once imperial legionaries.